Dream trip to Nepal
Dream trip to Nepal is a two week volunteer and travel program for those participants who always thought of exploring Nepal.
If you don't know about the country Nepal, here you can find out more.
Nepal is a colorful country and many traveler have found it as the second home. Traveling here you will not only be able to experiencing different cultures but you will also be able to find a piece of purpose to life.
Join our group of 7,000 plus travelers
- 1st day : Visiting Swayambhunath ( Popularly known as Monkey temple), Natural history museum and walking tour of Kritipur city.
- 2nd day: Visiting Kopan Monastery, Boudhanath and Pasupatinath.
- 3rd day: Garden of Dream, Narayanhiti palace museum, walking tour of Thamel area, Kathmandu Durbar square and exploring hidden ponds around Kathmandu city.
- 4th day : Traveling to Bhaktapur durbar square ( 20 Km from host house ), exploring the largest Shiva statue ( 8 km from Bhaktapur), traveling to Nagarkot for mountain range view plus morning sunrise.
- 5th day : Experiencing Sunrise from Nagarkot, traveling back to Kathmandu and exploring Patan plus meeting Kumari ( Living goddess of Nepal)
- 6th day : Hiking to Shivapuri National Park
- 7th day : Exploring local markets and food of Kathmandu.
Note: You will also be volunteering with children in the morning and evening on your free time.
- Teaching English/ Language/ helping with their homeworks.
- Joining children regular meditation program
- Playing different games with children
- First day : Traveling to Pokhara city ( 200Km from Kathmandu), white water rafting
- Second day : Paragliding and Boating plus city tour plus exploring cultural shows
- Third day : Hiking to peace pagoda (situated at an altitude of almost 1000 meters), exploring Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave, Davis fall.
- Fourth day: Traveling to Chitwan city (83.8 Km from Pokhara)
- Fifth day: Jeep safari in Chitwan National Park and visiting Elephant sanctuary and experiencing cultural shows
- Sixth day: Traveling to Lumbini ( Birthplace of Lord Buddha - 109 km from Chitwan)
- Seventh day: Exploring different Buddhist Monasteries
Next day traveling back to Kathmandu ( 293 km from Lumbini)
The total cost of your Dream trip to Nepal is $2500 USD
- Airport pickup plus drop off
- Accommodation ( Host family and hotels when traveling)
- First week transportation on private car and second week on tourist buses
- Two times meals per day
- Tickets to all cultural heritage sites
- 24/7 guide for 2 weeks
- Paragliding and other adventures
- 24/7 emergency support
- Donation to children's home